I have so many interests, and I'll usually try anything once, so my posts aren't focused, they aren't subject specific, they're just here for anyone to read and hopefully someone, sometime, will find something that piques their interest, encourages them, lends information, makes them laugh, awakens a hidden passion, or...just helps them get through their boring day at work. :o) Have fun!


A few of my favorites from across the web:
http://www.nourishingdays.com/
http://www.nourishedkitchen.com/

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Coffee enema?

 Really??? I didn't even know such a thing existed. I found out about it a couple of days ago so I'm going to try it today. I also did a salt water flush this morning. I had no time to eat anything before I went to work yesterday (BAD! Do not do this!) and then I went to a drum circle which also happened to be a potluck.
 Well, as my luck would have it, there was a chocolate lignonberry cheesecake there. Holy mother....it was amazing. I may or may not have had a couple pieces.
 I kind of put myself in that bad situation. Don't starve yourself and then binge eat. Please. It's one of the absolute worst things you can do, as far as your diet goes. And by diet I don't mean a special plan that helps you lose weight. ANYTHING you put in your mouth IS your diet.
  So, before I head off to California for a week, here, and am only able to eat what is available to me, I am going to do a pretty intensive detoxification to my system here. Supposedly the salt water flush (found in the Master Cleanse) cleans out your entire digestion tract, and the coffee enema targets the liver and gall bladder not the colon. I guess it stimulates the release of toxins, but I don't really understand how it can not target the colon, as well. I mean, it's warm water up your wazoo, so.................

 Bleh...this salt water makes me feel like I'm gonna puke. I hope it passes quickly.
 I will let you all know how the coffee enema goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment